Transdermal Pain Medicine
Welcome to Kohll's Essential Pharmacy Compounding Transdermal Pain management program.
Our pharmacy stocks a wide variety of inventory of Active Pharmaceutical ingredients (API) to ensure we are able to target your patient's needs. This offers alternative treatment modalities for pain medications. Our program utilizes Lipoderm ActiveMax, designed specifically for transdermal pain agents. EPC has Pharmacists and Technicians specifically trained in the art and science of pharmacy compounding who are ready to create a pain management cream just for you.
- Kohll's Pharmacy & Homecare has been family owned and operated for over 60 years!
- Our Essential Pharmacy Compounding division is the first and ONLY PCAB accredited pharmacy in Nebraska.
- We have been dedicated exclusively to compounding over 20 years, compliant with USP 795/797 guidelines for compounding.
- FREE Shipping (Ship within 24-48 hours).
Some examples of specific areas we target with our transdermal pain program:
Reasons for Transdermal treatments
- Local Application of Drugs
- Peripheral Activity
- Reduced Systemic Absorption
- Reduced Side Effects Associated with Oral Drugs
- Controlled Pain Relief
- Easy to Manage
- Absorbs easily
Please feel free to contact any of our staff at Essential Pharmacy Compounding at 402-408-0015 or 888-733-0300 with any questions you may have. We look forawrd to serving your patient's needs in the near future.
Health care professional Login